|SIZE||WAIST||HIP||INSIDE LEG||FRONT RISE||LEG OPENING||THIGH|
1. WAIST: For measuring the waist first button the pants up. Next spread the pants flat on the surface, and remove any fullness and wrinkles from it. Times figure by 2.
2. FRONT RISE: With the pants buttoned up, spread the pants on the floor or table; next remove all wrinkles, and measure this region by starting from crotch seam spot to the spot of the waistband.
3. HIP: Measure across the hip area, this is in most cases 1 1/2 inches below the zipper.
4. THIGH: Starting at the crotch seam and ending 1–2 inches below the hip area.
5. LENGTH: With the pants buttoned up, spread the pants on a table, floor or any other flat surface, with outseams on both corners. After removing all wrinkles and any fullness, measure the length from the top of the waistband.
6. KNEE: Next remove any wrinkles and fullness if present. Measure across the knee area.
7. INSEAM: Having the pants buttoned up, spread the pants on a surface flat. Now measure the inseam gap from the crotch, at the spot where the front and back seams meet, exactly where, depends on the length you desire ultimately.
8. LEG OPENING: Now in the last step follow the same pattern as the previous steps, which is spread the pants on a flat surface e.g. table or floor. After removing any fullness or wrinkles, start measurement beginning from one side of the leg opening to the other side of the leg opening.