G Pant - Black
- The Original 1982 G-Pants
- Features gusseted crotch for freedom-of-movement
- Easy-adjust waistband with integrated belt and buckle
- Zip fly with two side seam pockets and two back welt pockets
- Loose relaxed fit and low rise
- Wide around hip with a slight taper to hem
- Made with 100% breathable Cotton Twill fabric
- Inseam 32", Leg opening 8" (Size M)
The original G-Pants that started the "Freedom of Movement" was created in the 1980's from Gramicci's innovative line of pants, delivering all the features climbers were looking for thanks to the company's wealth of climbing experience. Over time, these outdoor pants have been updated to meet the needs of the modern climber with new features including a bit of extra room around the hips, a zip fly opening in the front, with left and right back pockets. Gramicci's climbing pants have become a staple over the years and continue to win new devotees today.
TheG-Pants feature a crotch gusset that allows 180-degree splits and a webbing belt with easy-adjust waistband that can be adjusted with one hand. Crafted from a cotton twill material, they can stand up to intense activity and come in colors that bring a sense of presence and style.